What is Carrier Screening?
What is a Carrier?
How is Carrier Screening Performed?
- Talk to your doctor to determine which screening panel is right for you
- Place order on-line or through your ordering physician (provide information for insurance billing or payment for patient-pay price)
- Receive kit
- Obtain ordering physician signature and provide informed consent
- Collect specimen (using kit and instructions provided)
- Ship to Baby Genes using included return shipping label and materials
- Lab processes sample, generates data and final results
- Results will be provided to your ordering physician
Expanded Carrier Screening
Test Code 3105
Basic Carrier Screening
Test Code 3110
Ashkenaki Jewish Screen
Targeted mutations covering thirteen diseases common in the Ashkenazi Jewish population.
Test Code 3104
Cystic Fibrosis Carrier Screening
Test Code 3102
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Screening
Test Code 3103
Fragile X Carrier Screening
Test Code 3101
Take the next step for your family's health.
Order a kit today, or start a conversation with your physician.